Blogmas 2020, Hurrayyyy!!
Sing along with me “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmassy, everyyyywhere you gooooo…”
This particular Christmas Carol has been on my mind these days…
Hi there, welcome once again to Truly Soulfully. This is our first Christmas on the blog and it’ll only do justice to celebrate it in a very special way, hence Blogmas!!
WHAT IS BLOGMAS?
Blogmas simply means blogging during the Christmas season. It is like an advent calendar for the blogging world. It includes posts about of course, Christmas; the Holiday season; winter and all other festivities. I hope that explains what blogmas is for those who are new to this.
HOW IS TRULY SOULFULLY CHRISTMAS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT?
This year has been unique in its own way and we have had our share of good and bad. Maybe more bad than good. But that shouldn’t stop us from celebrating with immense Christmas cheer.
For us here at Truly Soulfully, blogmas 2020 is going to be more about fun and frolic. You’ll get a gist into our Christmas traditions, where we go, what we do and so much more. So stay tuned for this exciting month.
Christmas is about giving. So, today being the first day of blogmas, here are 31 different blogmas ideas to write about if you’re looking for inspiration.
31 BLOGMAS IDEAS:
- DIY Christmas star
- DIY Christmas card
- List of favourite Christmas movies
- Your current Christmas playlist
- The Christmas tag
- Christmas prep list
- Holiday gift guide
- Christmas traditions you celebrate at home
- Gifts for him/her
- Favourite holiday recipes
- Decorating for the holidays
- Holiday friendly travel
- Christmas drink recipes
- Small businesses to support this holiday season
- A reflection of the past year
- DIY Christmas gift tags
- Your favourite Christmas memory
- Christmas giveaway
- Places to visit this Christmas
- Reasons why you love Christmas/winter
- Winter bucket list
- Books to read this winter
- Favourite clothing items to wear this winter
- Christmas Day makeup look
- Holiday sales
- Cozy winter home decor ideas
- Holiday outfit ideas
- Winter home hacks
- How to cozy up your room for winter
- DIY Christmas gift ideas
- Top winter goals
There you go! 31 different this to b log about this season.
Check out some other posts on the blog-linked below:
- Building a strong self-esteem
- How to live during a recession
- 7-day motivation challenge
- Importance of creating a happy space
- 10 affirmations for anxiety
- Little acts of kindness
- Types of self-care
- 5 important lessons to remind yourself everyday
Subscribe to the blog for Blogmas!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and are excited for blogmas just as we are!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!