Most of us are currently facing major anxiety with all that’s been going on these days. The lockdown, the pandemic, self-isolation, all this is making it all the more difficult for us day in and day out. This brings in more anxiety. There’s various ways to deal with anxiety. These 10 affirmations for anxiety are sure to help you out and in turn make you start feeling better.
Start each day by reading these aloud and let us know if you feel better about yourself. This might even let you control your anxiety to some extend.
10 DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR ANXIETY
- I am stronger than I think I am.
- My thoughts do not control me, I control them.
- My mind and body is only controlled by me.
- I can face anything. I am mentally strong.
- It is okay and normal to feel the way I do.
- I channel out positivity.
- Moving ahead and conquering my dreams is my goal.
- I can do this! Only I am my own superhero.
- Striving to succeed is my motto.
- I am enough.
I can do this! I am my own superhero.Tweet
For more special Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 posts check below:
It is important to reassess your life for the second half of this year and we tell you why and how…
Building a strong self-esteem and believing in yourself is crucial for personal development. Learn more about this with Gale Cotta #teentowndiaries.
It is no secret that we could be heading towards an economic recession. So, how do we prepare for this? This post should be of some help to you.
Also please follow us on Instagram @TrulySoulfully.
See you tomorrow with a new post…
Have an amazing Friday!