Repeating daily affirmations can help you in more ways than you think are possible. Let us tell you how this will help you and why you should repeat daily affirmations.
WHAT ARE AFFIRMATIONS?
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you overcome negative thoughts and beliefs about yourself. Affirmations are an excellent window to the future you want to manifest for yourself. Remember this, if you find affirmations helpful for you, they will be and if you don’t, they won’t. Daily affirmations only work when you feel positive while saying them. They won’t work if you don’t feel good or confident while repeating them.
If you are wanting to embrace daily affirmations in your life and if you think that it’s something that will make you feel good, make a list of affirmations that feel in line with you.
HOW CAN AFFIRMATIONS HELP YOU
Find affirmations that empower you, resonate with you and that you really align with. Repeating these positive and uplifting affirmations with strong conviction can make our subconscious mind believe that it is happening to us and automatically we align ourselves with those affirmations as they turn into a reality.
Firstly, think about an area where you want to grow, improve, get stronger, change, etc. Then start by writing your affirmation in the present tense. Say your affirmations out loud. Sometimes, it is helpful to say them in front of a mirror. Mean the words that you are saying.
Repeating affirmations daily is a conscious process. It is almost like sending your subconscious mind small frequent reminders. When saying daily affirmations out loud, you should believe that you already have them.
When you act as if the goal is already the truth, your subconscious mind believes that it is and acts accordingly.Vex King (Good Vibes, Good Life)
HOW TO CORRECTLY SET AFFIRMATIONS?
- Always set affirmations using ‘I’ or ‘I am’. This will help you identify and relate to your affirmation.
- Write your affirmation in a positive statement rather than a negative one. For example: Instead of saying ‘I am debt free’, say ‘I am financially abundant.’
- When writing your statements evoke feelings and emotions. For example: Instead of saying ‘Money is coming to me’, say ‘I am grateful for the amount of money and abundance I am receiving, I feel financially free.’
- When writing your statement, write it in the present tense. For example: Instead of saying ‘In two months from now I’ll be financially free’, say ‘I am financially free. I am happy. I am healthy. I am wealthy.’
- Go on and create 10 affirmations that you will read every single morning or before going to bed at night or at both times and watch your world change before you.
Once you set an affirmation, just say it like you truly mean it.
Somehow daily affirmations let you remove any subconscious obstacles you have and help you push your limits to create the reality you want. Daily affirmations help you shift and create a gradual consistent change from within. They can push your brain to positive and optimistic thinking. Daily affirmations also set the tone for the day if said every morning as part of your morning routine. If you suffer from anxiety, daily affirmations can also help you overcome that. You can also have daily affirmations as part of your night routine.
Use daily affirmations as little mental reminders or mindset shifts every day.
CREATE A LIST OF DAILY AFFIRMATIONS:
- You can create an audio list of affirmations and listen to it every day.
- You can create a digital list and go back to it daily.
- Create a list of daily affirmations with things or phrases you would actually say as a person. These affirmations should be realistic and true to yourself.
- Use daily affirmations as a scaffold or blueprint of where you want to be in life.
- Form saying affirmations as a habit.
- Daily affirmations are a great way to fall in love with yourself once again.
AFFIRMATIONS THAT WORK FOR ME:
- I trust my mind to come up with creative solutions for me.
- My mind is always working for me in the background, in a positive manner.
- I have plenty of time.
- I release attachment to all outcomes. I am giving my work my very best.
- I am worthy of existing and flourishing.
- I can see where I bring value to other people’s life.
Do you say daily affirmation? Have they helped you? Leave a comment and let us know your views.
Please feel free to subscribe to the blog by leaving your email below. Thank you!
Also, join Truly Soulfully on all our socials by simply clicking this link here.
Sending you strength and positivity xx