Most of us are currently facing major anxiety with all that’s been going on these days. The lockdown, the pandemic, self-isolation, all this is making it all the more difficult for us day in and day out. This brings in more anxiety. There’s various ways to deal with anxiety. These 10 affirmations for anxiety are sure to help you out and in turn make you start feeling better.
Start each day by reading these aloud and let us know if you feel better about yourself. This might even let you control your anxiety to some extend.
10 DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR ANXIETY
- I am stronger than I think I am.
- My thoughts do not control me, I control them.
- My mind and body is only controlled by me.
- I can face anything. I am mentally strong.
- It is okay and normal to feel the way I do.
- I channel out positivity.
- Moving ahead and conquering my dreams is my goal.
- I can do this! Only I am my own superhero.
- Striving to succeed is my motto.
- I am enough.
I can do this! I am my own superhero.Tweet
For more special Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 posts check below:
Pooja Vijay Dhole,based in Mumbai is an accidentally pandemic-born entrepreneur who is highly skilled. Read more to get to know what she does.
20 Best podcasts to listen to while on a lockdown or even otherwise. Here is a range of various podcasts to motivate you or just for fun.
Srividya Ranjani is a life coach, content writer and founder of Makeup with Nature. Read more in today’s interview for #trulysoulfullycurates to know more about her work.
Also please follow us on Instagram @TrulySoulfully.
See you tomorrow with a new post…
Have an amazing Friday!